- Drank most of an incredibly disappointing latte at a cute coffee house downtown. Trying to decide if I really believe in 2nd chances.
- Tweeted, FBed & emailed like it’s my job…oh WAIT. It IS my job! #awesome.
- Ate an awesome salad from Chipotle for lunch – love the food, not so much the price tag. Next week, it’s all about the food trucks.
- Got inordinately excited about the prospect of maple soft serve ice cream at Sunday’s event. SO.freaking.excited.
- Voluntarily walked home from the train station in heels. I miss the gym.
- Had a delicious dinner of rosemary roasted pork with a mustard-white-wine-shallot sauce, roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes, & garlicky salad.
- Had stomachache from eating a little too much of said dinner. Totally worth it.
- Became official member of Slow Food USA. Boston chapter, whatWHAT!
- Drooled over these for a while. Payless is now an official stop on my shopping trip tomorrow.
- Obsessed more about my future educational dilemma. More on that later.
Cheers to taking it all one day at a time!
How was your Friday?